|1. They are easy to recall. This is important in a printed ad or 30 second TV or radio commercial spot. Let's say you watched two TV commercials for a personal injury attorney. The first one said to call 1-800-776-5342 and the second one said to call 1-800-PRO-LEGAL. Which one are you going to remember?
2. It's cost effective. Pricing starts at $69.00 per month for your market area and discounts are available for multiple market areas.
3. They dramatically increase advertising response rates. According to Michael J. Motto Advertising in New Providence, N.J., a study found that radio ads using a vanity number drew 14 times more calls than a numeric 800 number.
4. You can advertise like the "big guys." Do you think that UPS or FedEx would advertise vanity numbers like 1-800-PICK-UPS and 1-800-GO-FEDEX if it didn't work?
5. People don't use the Yellow Pages much anymore. If they do pull out the phone book, they could be sidetracked to an ad for your competitor. That's why it's much more desirable to advertise a vanity number that can be easily remembered and spread by word-of-mouth.
||6. Corporate branding. You own exclusive rights to the number you choose for your market area. Advertise it according to your own marketing strategies so you can become known for the service you provide.
7. Prestige. Need we say more? If you are a LASIK physician, wouldn't it be great to say in your ads: "Want clearer vision? Call 1-800-MY-LASIK."
8. We provide TV, radio and mobile billboard advertising. Through our affiliate programs, we can assist you with a targeted marketing campaign to advertise your number on TV, radio and mobile billboards.
9. We have Spanish language PHONE PHRASES ®. We recognize diversity and have Spanish language numbers to accommodate your Hispanic clients.
10. We give referral discounts. If you sign up for our service and refer another professional to us and they sign up, you get a discount on your bill.